Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday...I didn't want to wake up this morning. I was so tired. I rolled out of bed and threw on some clothes to take the boys to school. They took their teachers gifts today. They were pretty excited. Lee and I ran by keidis house to give her christmas card and ran by walmart then came home. I fell asleep while we waited to get the boys. I must have needed it. : ) We got the boys came back home and ate lunch. The hamburger stew is all gone!! Lee and I love that stuff. Lee jay even ate it for breakfast. : ) One of the childhood comfort foods. I have been craving that lately. Just little stuff we ate when we were young. The boys played outside today and lee took a nap this after noon (he had a bad headache). While all that went on I made chocolate covered pretzels for cades school and MDO. Talk about a lot of pretzels!! And i almost didn't have enough!! calley stopped by to drop some things off. It was good to see her even though it wasn't for long.

Keidi dropped Kambree off so she could go to a doctors appt. (i was told for allergies!) she wasn't gone for long. I made supper cleaned up (a little). the boys took showers and got for bed. they did awesome and even cleaned up their toys!!I checked my email and got an email from keidi which announced they are pregnant!!! Wahoo!! We all knew it would happen soon. : ) I called her and talked for a little while. Can't believe I watched her kid and she lied to me!!! LOL!! I'm so excited for them!!!

I colored in one of the boys coloring books. Just wanted too, so cade did a little, lane fell asleep on me. Then chad and cade played some games on the laptop. they had fun. we are now watching a movie, cade fell asleep on me.

tomorrow the boys have a dentist appt. it will be cades 2nd and lanes 1st. i'm excited for some odd reason. i guess because it is so important to me to make sure they go. I'm also going to take pictures of the boys and uncle lee.

I called the lady that wanted to take pictures before friday. she is ok with doing it after christmas which i'm glad. it has been so crazy that i'm just enjoying slowing down. i do have a few clients that i'm taking pictures before christmas and the day after, hopefully it won't be so crazy. : )

lane has his christmas party tomorrow then he will be out of school until jan 5!!! better get off this thing!!

No comments: