Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Tree:


Baby boy #3 oranment


Family ornament 08

ornaments we did today (more to read at bottom)

Lane

Cade -seashell (lane did one too)


Cades (puff balls and googly eyes)

Mine


Mine



Tuesday night...I took pictures of a new client. I'm always nervous when someone comes over and I don't know who they are. It is suprising when they come over and you know who they are!! I can't think of her maiden name but she has always been sweet and still is!! I worked on the pictures all night and got them done and sent to her! Wahoo!! I also got 2 orders ready to send! I went to bed pretty late but feel caught up. I hate getting behind on photography. Yesterday we went by the sassins (the boys and I) to drop off some stuffed animals I borrowed for pictures. The boys wanted to stay so we stayed for about 30 minutes.

Wednesday... MAN IS IT COLD!!!!!!! The wind just makes the cold stab you!! We did the whole school thing and came home ate lunch. I got a picture package in so the rest of the day was getting all that situated. One of them was a HUGE order!! I got them all done. I finally got the baby collage (that i have been working on forever) to look awesome, so I took it to its owner. : ) After that cade and i went to walmart to pick up a few pictures to finish up the orders. When we got home we decorated ornanments. Calley stopped by to show me the baby shower invitations! They are great! She did an awesome job! The boys and I finished the ornaments then I started cleaning up. Now all three boys are playing the wii!! They have been having some fun with that since we got the game back. Also Allyssa gave us another game that they didn't want. It is fun too!

I have the house picked up, need to fold laundry and i have sorority tonight. I'm excited to get out of the house for a little bit. we are doing an ornament exchange. the sad thing is, i have had mine so long I forgot what it looks like!! LOL!!

I better get a few things done before it is time to go. : )

1 comment:

Daughter of the The King said...

my fav is the feathered one that is too cool!!!